Very Special Promotion: Seven Cycles RedSky Bike
Meet the Seven RedSky bike, Seven’s newest bike model.
We are offering you a full build with 30% off Shimano Dura-Ace 9000* components! This offer is over a $1,250 discount to getting you on this incredible Seven Cycles bike. The deadline to order a bike and take advantage of this offer is December 1.
Here is a short summary of the RedSky bike:
The RedSky bike is a light-weight, pure performance bike with a large amount of versatility usually assumed to only be possible on disc-brake bikes.
Why the name? A “red sky” in the morning means there is a storm warning. Rather than be off the bike for the day, the RedSky looks for those days and relishes the ride. Harsh conditions require the right bike. RedSky is that bike.
- Lightweight: A typical RedSky builds up at 1.5 to 2.0 lbs lighter than an equivalent disc brakebike. The bike is the same weight as any lightweight road bike; the mid-reach brake calipers are only about 30 grams heavier than most lightweight short reach brakes. The bike pictured tips the scales at 16.2 lbs with the MSO 32c tires; without pedals.
- Tire Choices: From a 23c road slick to a 33c knobby and everything in between, the RedSky is even more versatile than a true cyclocross bike. The bike will also fit some 35c knobbies or slicks, depending on rim and brake caliper choice. This bike loves riding on dirt roads and trails.
- All Weather: Designed to fit fenders with up to 32c tires. Even 30c studded tires fit.
- High Performance: This design sacrifices nothing compared to any performance road bike. It’s fast, agile, and accelerates with the best of bikes.
- Optimal Handling: Seven’s 5E fork allows for matching the fork rake to the frame geometry so there’s no compromise to the bike‘s front end handling.
- Hidden Fender Mounts: At dropouts and chainstay bridge. The mounts are there when you want them, but hidden when you don’t. Adding rack mounts is a no-charge upgrade option.
- Travel Bike: Simple brake system makes for fast, easy, and lightweight bike travel. Any RedSky bike can be an S&S coupled bike for even easier traveling.
Our RedSky Offer to you is here. Note we will gladly make parts substitutions or offer you a quote for a different build you have in mind:
- Frame: Seven Cycles RedSky S – Titanium frame
- Fork: Seven Mid-Reach Carbon Fork
- Components: Shimano Dura-Ace 9000*, mid-reach brakes, crank size and gearing your choice
- Wheelset: Mavic Elite S
- Support Package: Seven handlebars, stem, Zipp aluminum seatpost, Cane Creek headset, Fizik saddle and bar tape
Special Included Service and Support:
- Professional Bike Build – a $413 value
- Free service on the bike at either Ride Headquarters or Ride Studio Cafe for a full year
- Free first Performance Package – a $150 value
- Full professional fitting – a $225-$300 value
MSRP Price of the RedSky S: $7,542
Price of the RedSky S with Promotion Applied: $6,288
This is over $1,250 in savings!
Lead times with Seven are 3 weeks for an unpainted frame from the date of confirmation. Lead times on painted frames are 5 weeks .
* The offer for 30% off Shimano Dura-Ace parts is good until supplies last. Once they’re gone, they’re gone. The deadline on this offer is December 1.
Contact us for more details or to come in to demo ride our bikes to see why this is a bike that will change your riding life.