Sunday 9am Road Ride
Sunday Morning 9am Road Ride
Our Sunday Morning 9am Road Group Ride is a time to get good time on the bike, enjoy 36 beautiful miles on back roads starting and ending here at Ride Headquarters. This ride allows for time together on the road, and a good workout.
Bring in your GPS and we'll load the route for you. We have a Garmin Touring, Edge 820, and Edge 1000 which you may borrow for the ride. Email us in advance if you want to demo a Garmin for this, or any, ride.
Type of ride: 100% Paved Road
Departure time: 9am
Route Distance: 36 miles, Route is on RideWithGPS.com
Pace: 16.5 mph average - NO DROP.
Estimated Time in the Saddle: 2 hours
Who this Ride is For: People who are comfortable and proficient riding properly equipped road bikes and who are interested in riding with a group at the advertised pace.
Weather: We typically ride in all weather. We cancel when the weather is dangerous. Last-minute updates are posted on Twitter. We usually don't post when the ride is running, but we do post when it's canceled or changed in any way.
All riders are required to read and are expected to abide by These Rules.
Waiver: We require a signed waiver before your first ride. Please fill it out online prior to your first ride. Note: a waiver signed at RSC is not the same as ours. When in doubt, please fill this out.
What to bring:
- Your helmet, cycling shoes with cleats, and I.D. Riders seem to forget these items more often than you might think.
- Appropriate clothes for changing temperatures.
- Tool kit including at least one appropriate tube. You'll be on your own if you have a mechanical so you'll want to bring an entire tool kit.
- Fenders: If the roads are wet, put on a back fender that covers enough of your rear wheel so that no one has to eat road grit! We sell fenders here.
- Lights. If there's dim sunlight or if the ride begins or ends when the sun isn't shining, please bring front and rear lights. We sell lights here
- Before the ride, if you need any mechanical help, or service of any kind, send us an email and we'll gladly be here to help with anything you need on the fly.
- We have demo bikes available if you’d like to try one during the ride. Call ahead so we can have something ready.
Phone Number: 508-975-4678 & Email: firstname.lastname@example.org