Using your power meter to get faster
Whether you have been using your power meter for a long time or if you are considering purchasing one, this seminar brought to you by CCNS, Charles Coaching and Nutrition Services, will teach a lot.
CCNS coaches will explain how to use a power meter effectively in your day-to-day riding.
Technical know-how is NOT a requirement to benefit from the clinic. Attendees will have a chance to have their questions about power meters and data answered by the pros!
- 3 Key Things Your Power Meter Is Telling You
- Avoiding Data Overload During Your Rides
- Using TSS (Training Stress Score) to Become a Faster Cyclist
We're supplying appetizers and drinks. There is a $15 fee to attend this very informative evening. For this, there are a lot of perks:
Those who attend the session may select one of the following:
- If you purchase a power meter before the end of 2016, receive a gift card here or to Ride Studio Cafe for 20% of the value of the purchase price of the power meter.
- If you purchase a jersey (long sleeve or short) and bib shorts (or winter tights), receive a gift card for 20% of the value of the purchase price of the kit. Expires January 2017.
- Receive a Ride Headquarters Professional Winter Bike Overhaul at 20% off. Expires January 2017.